The Floodlands Expense For My Passage
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
Amaya hadn't forgotten her mission and knew that she needed to be on her way. She wasn't sure the distance she would need to cover or how long it would take. She knew that Cry was counting on her but she also didn't think that he would want her to leave this female alone in the forest. The gray woman was well aware of the things that could happen to her. She didn't know the situation between the fallen Male and the woman that seemed to be his companion. That didn't matter just then because she could see that help was needed and she was there offering it and could only hope she would be taken up on it.

She didn't forget the vow that she she had given to Cry when she'd joined when she was asked about the pack. "I can tell you the leader is kind and fair and the members I have met have treated me well. My pack is a family blood or not you are still considered family from day one. You will have to pull your weight but it's a good place and I think you will like it there." If she was lucky Cry would even take her under his wing like Amaya felt he had with her. "I'm Amaya, what's your name?"
Messages In This Thread
Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 19, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 21, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 22, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 22, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 02, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 03, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 16, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 20, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 29, 2019, 01:05 AM