Sunset Valley a very important date
7 Posts
Ooc —
This girl had a peculiar style for gathering wolves to her cause; Verse wasn't swayed one way or the other by the conversation except to grow more frustrated by the nonchalant manner of Kiwi's insults, and the general unease she felt in her presence. The more this girl spoke the less Verse felt comfortable lingering near, and certainly didn't feel like she'd get along with her well enough as a leader — what sort of leader speaks so forthright? How could someone like that find any respect among other wolves if they were abrasive, stubborn, and so incredibly bitchy?

A part of her wanted to see how it panned out because it would be pretty amusing to watch Kiwi fail, but that would mean putting up with more of this bullshit and Verse wasn't sure she could handle that. You aren't so great at sharing information, she observed, but that wasn't to point out a flaw.

Despite being agitated and tired, Verse couldn't stop herself from weighing her odds as a lone wolf versus one of a collective. Even if that collective was headed by a spunky bitch-sicle like Kiwi, it was better than roaming alone and wasting energy; life in a group was easier in the long run. Vee didn't fully relax as she considered these things but her voice was a touch more level, stating bluntly: I'm not so great with people, but I guess we all have our flaws.

If I help you I expect compensation. Food, place to sleep, the basics are a good start. But in time she'd want more, and the sheen in her gaze (tired eyes turned sharp) gave that much away.
Messages In This Thread
a very important date - by Verse - May 20, 2019, 12:40 AM
RE: a very important date - by Kiwi RIP - May 20, 2019, 12:56 AM
RE: a very important date - by Verse - May 20, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: a very important date - by Kiwi RIP - May 20, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: a very important date - by Verse - May 20, 2019, 12:58 PM
RE: a very important date - by Kiwi RIP - May 21, 2019, 08:43 AM
RE: a very important date - by Verse - May 21, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: a very important date - by Kiwi RIP - May 21, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: a very important date - by Verse - May 22, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: a very important date - by Kiwi RIP - May 23, 2019, 08:35 AM
RE: a very important date - by Verse - May 24, 2019, 11:00 PM