Neverwinter Forest it sounds like it's the opposite of normal.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey leaned gently against her mate, subtly keeping him aware of the fact that she was here for him. She knew this had to be difficult--it showed as much on his face. But this was good for him too, to face his past and find good memories buried within the bad. She reached and nuzzled his jawline softly as he finished speaking, then looked around.

"I think it's peaceful," she said, trying to gently change the way he looked at it. Quiet in his head could easily be lifeless in a place where his parents had died. But it quiet could also be a good thing. A calm, relaxing, content thing. "I can see why your parents would choose to settle in this forest. Maybe this is just what it was like before your pack lived here. Before you and your brother and your cousins were running around, tearing it up like little beasts."

Liffey smiled, hoping her comments wouldn't come across poorly. It was a difficult thing accepting light when you were deep in your darkness. She knew this from her own experience. But she also knew from it that she appreciated it when someone tried to turn the sun back on for her.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: it sounds like it's the opposite of normal. - by Liffey - May 30, 2019, 11:53 AM