Neverwinter Forest it sounds like it's the opposite of normal.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The moment Liffey said it, she began to consider the logistics of that trip. Their first four had been relatively well-behaved on the trip they first time they'd brought them, though it had been nerve-wracking seeing as there were four of them against her and Rannoch. Now they had four that she was betting would not be well-behaved, though she supposed if they brought Breccan and Deshyr along, it would be four v. four, which were... okay enough odds. She wasn't so sure that any of them were up for Sionnach, though. Maybe if they brought her while she stayed small enough to handle... That girl was seriously Finley Blackthorn reincarnate.

Liffey nodded conspiratorially. That would be an utter pain to have to carry them, even though it did have its controlling-Sionnach perks. She smiled as Rannoch recalled his memories of visiting her parents, trying to stifle any outright laughter. Her parents had to be the easiest creatures to get along with. Sure Finley could be domineering and critical but.... Yeah, she got it. "And at the end, even my mother had to admit she liked you. You worried for nothing, as usual," she teased, reaching to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"The Caldera really isn't too much to see on the surface, though. It's the underground I'd love to show you," Liffey said with a smile, feel a teensy bit guilty that she was stealing the attention from Neverwinter to talk about her own childhood home, "So many caves and tunnels running underneath it. We have a place called the ballroom which is this underground pool of water. There's an opening overhead for light to shine in and it's like a small lake in the summer, but all ice in the Winter. I'd love for you to see it sometime. It's where my parents first fell in love."

Liffey felt her heart swell as she thought of the story. It was so romantic, up until the point her mother had acted like a moron and ruined it by being absurd. Still, she did love the story. "Are there any secret places like that here you wanted to show me? Not caves, I'm sure, but just something unique and special maybe we could visit together?" she asked, pressing gently into his side as they walked.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: it sounds like it's the opposite of normal. - by Liffey - June 07, 2019, 06:26 PM