Lost Creek Hollow I am the King of respectfulness, bitches!
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
it was entirely unexpected that ibis would plunge into the muck so willingly, but the action was enough to cause the boy’s heart to flutter with delight. his chubby cheeks spread into a wide smile that revealed his dagger-like puppy fangs. he could scarcely prevent himself from quivering where he had stopped. as aengus peered upward into the crystal teal of her gaze, he thought that he had found the perfect partner in crime. she was pretty and she was willing to get down in the dirt and have fun with him. to a puppy, this was all that really mattered.

the question came and caused aengus to freeze and stare curiously up at his new cohort. she wanted to know what a mud monster was, but the young bull wasn’t sure how to describe that to her. then, she leaned toward him and he could smell the aromas that clung to her coat. it filled his head with happiness just seconds before she asked if he would protect her. this caused a dynamic shift in his entire nature.

aengus puffed his chest out and drew his crown upward to appear more capable. his brow furrowed over his gaze in a stoic manner (or so he hoped) and he nodded diligently. “oh, i keep you safe! you very pretty, ibis! mud monsters like to take pretty things and steal their prettiness. an aengus would be so sad without ibis friend. plus, i wanna be a warrior when i grow up,” aengus promised her, his tone serious. “but, if we do a disguise so that we look like the mud monsters, maybe they gonna trust us and share all their tasty treats.” the lore of mud monsters was being entirely fabricated by the young boy, but he was praying that it came off serious enough that she would believe him.

“they likes to hid in deep mud an then they jump out when you not expect and suck you in to their mud kingdom! then you gots to try to talk to the mud king to be free,” aengus explained to her with a nod.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am the King of respectfulness, bitches! - by Aengus - June 25, 2019, 05:46 PM