Lost Creek Hollow I am the King of respectfulness, bitches!
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
aengus might have remarked on her looks one too many times, but he mostly had no concept of rationing his compliments. his mother had told him how to treat women, and he felt like if he just amplified everything she had said, he’d be unstoppable. as long as ibis didn’t say anything about it, he was likely to continue. at least, aengus would probably carry on the habit of calling women pretty until he had learned better words to increase his vocabulary. for a child, he was doing alright. as an adult, he might have been the next casanova.

“i don’t want them to take you away, either!” aengus exclaimed to ibis with a stern expression. it was hard for the young boy to hold it, though, and his features quickly caved to show a beaming smile once more. ibis had sunk into the mud until it was up to her chest. aengus laughed, delighted at her willingness. he even scooped mud onto his nose and tried to toss it onto her back until he thought that she looked pretty well covered up.

“i think you look just like mud monster now! they never know you really a wolf,” aengus whispered to her with a devilish smirk. he was also covered from the tip of his nose to the very sloppy end of his tail in a thick layer of mud.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am the King of respectfulness, bitches! - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 09:03 PM