Heron Lake Plateau et je la douce fleur
138 Posts
Ooc —
Burnt up with all of it—she snorted in reply to the jab he made. Funny thing, that, when he was the odd one of them. Of course, Kite was too, if she thought about it, and quickly withheld firing back something from a crueler arsenal at her disposal. It hardly mattered, too, as Owen was going right along, active both in tongue and movement. When did he ever sit still? Never. Phoebe was certain he even moved in his sleep.

"There is something funny going on, I think," she admitted, shifting gently. "I don't know what it is. I don't like it, though." Like the sense a storm was drumming up from the earth, she had felt on edge and uneasy with all around. Quietly, she added: "Feels like something's going to change."

But what? What would change?

Things were relatively idyllic on the plateau, even in spite of all that had changed.

She struggled not to consider that, even think about the faces that had left them to seek out their own happiness elsewhere. How could they not be content with everything they had here? To herself, she shook her head dismissively.

"What do you think about it? Have you heard anything?" Was someone else about to leave them, too? Or perhaps it were more sinister than that, but she had very little experience in what was truly sinister in the world. Any incidents they had faced were but a fading memory, replaced by whatever new and exciting thing cropped up in their quiet lives.

all good, i wasn't worried. :)
Messages In This Thread
et je la douce fleur - by Phoebe - May 28, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: et je la douce fleur - by Owen - June 01, 2019, 03:01 AM
RE: et je la douce fleur - by Phoebe - June 03, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: et je la douce fleur - by Owen - July 25, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: et je la douce fleur - by Phoebe - July 25, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: et je la douce fleur - by Owen - August 08, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: et je la douce fleur - by Phoebe - August 09, 2019, 07:25 PM