Shadewood I only wish we weren't friends
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
it was quiet then and young deku had found that his curiosity had a way of sweeping the time out from under him in moments of silence. if orochi wasn’t causing trouble or making messes, the starchaser was mostly left to his own devices. he liked to keep an eye on his angry little brother to make sure that he wasn’t going to do something that would hurt him. deku was certain that their mother would not be pleased if orochi somehow managed to permanently damage himself in a fit of rage… or whatever it was that fueled him to do such outlandish things.

he had been sleepy, but just as the boy had started to close his eyes and drift away, the sound of singing roused him. that was his mom’s voice, he knew, but there was such sadness in it. deku listened for a long moment with perked ears and an intense expression on his young face. when he could not stand the feeling of sadness that had filled him, the starchaser rose to his paws and sought her out. it did not take long for him to find her.

deku approached slowly before touching his cold nose to her ribs in a motion of comfort. “mama? you okay?” deku asked her in a soft voice.
Messages In This Thread
I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - May 30, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Deku - June 07, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - June 07, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Deku - June 07, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - June 09, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Deku - June 18, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - June 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Deku - July 03, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - July 04, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Deku - July 08, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: I only wish we weren't friends - by Minori - July 21, 2019, 07:17 PM