Northstar Vale my body's aching, but i can't sleep
61 Posts
Ooc — Keg

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in!!!

The howl was faint, yet the warning it carried was alarmingly clear. Sadiq was no where near Kazimir when her call rang through, and yet with all the effort he could afford he rushed toward her. Ingram’s scent quickly mingled with that of Kazimir and the bear.

Happening upon the scene as it unfolded, Kazimir once again playing bait for the pack. Anger settled deep in his chest, shouldn’t she be resting? There was no way she could outrun a bear at full speed, not with the injuries she had sustained during the last hunt.

A fierce growl drew forth from Sadiq snout. His natal pack had protected against a few bears during his life, although not with this few packmates to help. Slowing his desperate sprint, the northern man took a moment to decide where he could best help the situation. Coming along the side of the laboring beast, Sadiq rushed its side, looking to catch his pound of flesh while they were distracted by Kazimir.
Messages In This Thread
my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 04, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 04, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 04, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 06, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 07, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 09, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 12, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 14, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 14, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 21, 2019, 09:36 AM