Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: sorry for late reply!!

The dark wolf's eyes caught a hint of something in Finley as they laughed at the greyish girl's story. She shrugged it off, not concerning herself with anything that wasn't put out there in words.

Once again, something off in Finley when she spoke of her old pack. When the wolf saif it was overcrowded, Hawkeye nodded. It made sense. It was crowded in her gypsy pack, but that's how most liked it. Some left when they got older, but most stayed. It was a big family with wolves with talents and skills of all kinds. Protection and comfort was the way of their life, and Hawkeye often missed it. If she hadn't left, she would have met her younger brother and probably found a mate within the pack — mystery and unfamiliarity wasn't always a good thing. The dark wolf had learned that.

The green-eyed wolf shot some air from her nose in a quick laugh. "Well," she started, finding it amusing that she had just been thinking on her old pack. "My family is south from Blackfoot Forest. I am from a pack of gypsies. Many, many generations back, my family's pack and another pack lived on the same territory and taught skills and traded. Soon, a third pack was brought it, though it was only four wolves. A few generations later, a fourth pack came in and they all decided to create a rendezvous point in the center of the territory. Let's just say the rendezvous point is huge. We all are a big family, no matter the pack we are from. There are only four wolves left from my biological family's pack. Well — six if you count Junior and Tytonidae. We tend to have an adventurous spirit and we don't breed often and it's usually in small numbers." Hawkeye took a deep breath in and let it out. "Anyway, I am rambling, but that's basically the pack history." She gave an awkward smile as an apology.
Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - August 22, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM