Heron Lake Plateau Front porch lookin in
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Once everyone's big enough, we'll have to have a playdate for 'em somewhere.  Depending on how things are going by the time things settle down, I could send myself or one of last year's batch over with the latest news.  Plan a bit more then.  Still, glad at least some things over on that side of the bog are positive though. Who it was who went to go do news deliveries kind of depended on how Raven felt about it when the time came.  But hey, always good to hear his friend was doing well.  And that maybe Niamh had really actually turned things around on her end of things -- or at least, he certainly hoped so.  Adding kids to the mix kind of made things more complicated if she hadn't.  You know what?  He was gonna assume she had and live in ignorance if it was otherwise.  Much easier.

Okay yeah, there was a certain amount of good things that theoretically came with this switchover, but there was also a certain degree of uncertainty that he wasn't sure what to do with.  Let's be real, he'd trusted others' judgement twice and been burned twice -- except then again, it was also Towhee's suggestions....  So.  Hm.  Eh, we'll see.  Last two promotions didn't go as planned, so we'll see how these folks do -- it was definitely Ray's idea rather than mine.  Goddamn he hoped it went well...  And he did kind of feel bad about doubting them but since it had been Raven suggesting the whole thing...

You guys can call on us as well if you need. I'm not entirely sure how many folks they'll be bringing with them, but things aren't gonna be too lively here until then either.  Honestly, if they weren't coming, none of these pack splits would really make sense. Like watch it turn out that everyone else's desire to be all independent and stuff ended up taking one pack and splitting it into three fragments, rather than anything useful.  Hopefully that wouldn't be the case.
Messages In This Thread
Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - June 05, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Quixote - June 09, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - June 13, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Quixote - June 13, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - June 18, 2019, 10:53 AM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Quixote - June 26, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - July 23, 2019, 08:57 AM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Quixote - July 28, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - August 07, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Quixote - August 10, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Front porch lookin in - by Colt RIP - September 03, 2019, 07:07 PM