Swiftcurrent Creek so in the clear will appear that black swan
9 Posts
Ooc —
as the the silver pelaged woman approaches him from within the territory there is a brief moment where falquan is taken aback; for no other reason than the fact that she is blatantly heavily pregnant. in fact, she looks like she's about ready to pop at any given second. following his surprise, is a mixture of weariness — haunting jack-o-lantern gaze scanning the terrain behind her for a protective, hostile mate — and concern that is easily placed as a sentinel himself. do the wolves of this pack always let their pregnant women patrol the borders? immediately, albeit unfairly, it forces him to question the leadership of this place.

she speaks to him in the common tongue, politely encouraging him to be forward about his reason for calling with a curve of her lips that does not touch her eyes. falquan tries not to let his gaze linger for too long, still unconvinced that a hostile male won't come rushing him in a few seconds though the mother-to-be's in no danger from him. ah yes — it's been a long time since he's spoken the common tongue with any sort of fluency. as it is, it feels clumsy on his tongue ( and that was only one, simple word ). there was a ... fight? accident? fight in the territory just southwest of here about a week ago, he gestures towards fox's glade with his muzzle. there was blood and a mixture of scents though i'm only interested in finding one of the wolves involved. i've lost the trail and i was wondering if maybe one of your scouts or guardians saw something or came across her.

he still feels like it's a long shot but he's out of any other option. she's small, pale furred. has scars across her face. he describe aurëwen, hesitating only at the name if only because he's unsure whether she'd go by it or an alias. goes by aure or aurëwen.
romanian
common

do you know what it's like
to be unmade?
Messages In This Thread
RE: so in the clear will appear that black swan - by Falquan - June 09, 2019, 05:07 AM