Stone Circle I'm coming home, to the place where I belong
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She didn't have to wait long at all before her mother's form came into view. She could tell Valette was just as excited as she was, and Steph's body flew into an uncontrolled wiggle as she finally got to touch her muzzle to Valette's. Licks and kisses were exchange, and Steph whined in happiness to be greeted in such a way. It was always nice to know her mother had missed her as much as Steph had missed Valette.

I am! She confirmed quickly. She calmed down enough to really take in the scents on Valette's fur. She had known that she would be getting younger siblings, and by the looks of things, they were here! She had thought about them, and the rest of her family, often on her travels. How is everyone? she asked happily as her tail continued to wag. She surely wanted to meet the newest additions soon, but she also understood that in the early night probably wasn't the best time.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm coming home, to the place where I belong - by Steph - June 10, 2019, 07:37 AM