Stone Circle I'm coming home, to the place where I belong
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
While Steph had assumed it wasn't a good time to meet the pups, Valette was thinking the complete opposite. Who was Steph to argue? Valette was the mother of said pups, afterall, and if Steph didn't have to wait to meet them, then she didn't want to. Her tail wagged as she fell in step, shoulder to shoulder with her mother. She nodded, I promise to tell you all about them, she responded. But, she figured they would have time for that a little later. 

She was happy to hear that the pack was full, though she took a moment to realize that if it was so full, Valette should be looking a little more plump, seeing as how the pack should be hunting for her. Is the hunting still good? she asked, hoping the answer was yes. It wouldn't be good to have a full pack with no way to feed them. And what little food there was should be going to the Alpha first. 

Her eyes shifted to Valetted at the mention of a new blood relative. I have a grandfather? Steph couldn't recall Valette ever mentioning him before, but maybe she had just forgotten. Male figures had never ranked high on Steph's list due to past experiences, and she didn't hold out any hope that this one would be any different. Her own father, Ezekiel, had left just when she was ready to get to know him, she felt her Uncle Xan didn't like her and therefore she didn't like him, and Stark had left her mother and the pack. The only male that Steph held in any regard whatsoever was Greyback. And that was because he still seemed to be here. Am I going to like Kove? she asked softly, but bluntly. Valette had always been honest with her oldest child, and Steph didn't expect any less now. She could handle the truth.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm coming home, to the place where I belong - by Steph - June 10, 2019, 02:06 PM