Stone Circle I'm coming home, to the place where I belong
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Thank you!! ❤

The first pup appeared from the den, all paws and ears, and a tiny little body. Steph immediately went down to her stomach, her tail thumping the group. The pup went to Valette first, of course, but then headed for herself. But, those big paws were a hindrance, and he went tumbling straight onto his dace. Steph was instantly alarmed at his wailing, but she didn't think he was actually hurt. She couldn't count the times she had done the exact same thing. Her tongue snaked out as she attempted to lick his face, hoping to provide some comfort to him.

She hadn't noticed the other pup until his wiggling body was right next to her. Her tail wagged in response as she turned her attention to him, giggling at his comment. Only for now. With Greyback as your Dad, you will probably be bigger than me one day! Since Ezekiel hadn't been the size of Greyback, it was easy to see this litter being quite a big larger than Steph and her siblings.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm coming home, to the place where I belong - by Steph - July 01, 2019, 07:59 AM