Stone Circle You must make the choice to take the chance if you want anything in life to change.
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
What did she do? It wasn't an odd question, but Steph felt like some wolves may thought she went on vacation. Then again, maybe she was just cranky. Mostly just explored, she offered. It was the truth. She hunted when she needed to, slept when she felt like it, and the rest of the time, she just wandered the lands, meeting others from time to time. Some were nice, some weren't. She did her battles, learned her lessons, and came back home. 

Steph was aware that Aerasha was not taking this seriously, and she was doing her best to keep her own temper on check. Steph looked perplexed to the other's female question. Were ranks important? Well... I suppose to most it is. Being an omega is fine, even if it is a low rank. But, I supposed it would bother me very much if I had upset leadership so much that they gave me a rank even lower than that. Steph did realize, at that point, that while she was concerned with rank, others might not be. 

She gave serious thought to Aerasha's next question, then decidedly shook her head. No, she admitted. I want to work my way back up to Beta. But, I know it cannot be handed back to me, and I'm not upset with needed to prove to Valette that I deserve it. Did Aerasha ever want to be more than a miscreant? It's very possible that if you don't show our leader that you deserve to be here, she may think that you don't, Steph cautioned. At the end of the day, she couldn't force Aerasha to do anything. But, one day, Steph might just force her out of the pack lands.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph