Nova Peak darkness is a harsh term don't you think?
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Right. So. Yami had definitely learned at least one thing from the pack's unfortunate encounter with the local wildlife, and that was you do not fuck with bears. Bears are assholes. Really big ones that can punch like a truck. Her body still ached from the bruises she'd sustained, but she'd managed to recover from most of her more major hurts. That didn't stop her from feeling sorry for herself and allowing herself some license to take things a little easier, but that only really worked when Kiwi wasn't around being awesome and making her feel pathetic without even trying.

Fortunately for us all, her view of Kiwi was about to get rocked hard. Yami had been lounging--I mean, recovering...-- when she heard her friend's voice growing slowly louder. She pulled herself up onto all fours quickly and cast around to see if there was a scent trail or a cache or something so she could claim to have been doing something useful. She paused though when she heard the second voice. It was unfamiliar to her, but also unpleasantly not. Her jaw dropped as she realized why she recognized the second wolf, though disbelief kept her full reaction at bay until she had crept out of her hiding place and gone to see the truth for her own eyes.

"NO!" Yami shouted, her way of a greeting/announcement to her own arrival as she charged forward to meet her brother, bristled and snarling. "What the fuck are you doing here?" she demanded, then her eyes darted to her friend and she asked her a very similar question, "What the fuck is he doing here, Kiwi? This is not happening. I'm not going back, I told you before and if I have to beat it into your skull this time before you get it, so help me I fucking will." 

This is all welcome right? Yes. Excellent.
Messages In This Thread
RE: darkness is a harsh term don't you think? - by Yami - June 15, 2019, 05:39 PM