Bitterroot Valley Unwanted Advances
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Private 
@Devit

As Novae walked closer near the Qeya river, she was happy to see and feel the lush green fields that grew near the base of the Sahiras new home. A smile came upon her muzzle as she bounded forward to explore, ears perked for any sounds of small prey that may be lurking about the area. If she was out here, she might as well catch something for her siblings. The mottled wolf had decided to go her own way after arriving to Sleeping Dragon, viewing the fields from near the mountains peak brought her satisfaction. She was hoping somewhere along the rough terrain, that their was a spot for her to sneak off too to bask in the sunshine with peace and quiet. It was early evening when they had first arrived, now it was dusk and growing slowly darker.

She stopped briefly at the smell of fresh water hit her. Once again stalking forward, she came to the rivers bank and leaned down for a well deserved drink. The cool ice water felt good as she drank lapped at it. Looking up, her acid green gaze took in the sights of the bright flowers that seemed to grow along the area. "Wow. Very Pretty." she thought as the sun began setting. The trip to this location of Teekon Wilds had been almost a nonstop trek, with very few hours to rest in between. But it had been worth it. It seemed so far to have everything they needed. And this brought peace of mind to Novae. Hopefully, her family was as satisfied as she was.

She yawned tiredly and settled down near the river deciding to try and take a short nap before hunting. With nighttime starting to take over, the prey would be more active. So she had the opportunity to wait til then and rest. 
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap.