Shadow Mountain But you and me were more like a disaster
31 Posts
Ooc — mista
Jean-Pierre tends to be a gambler.

In all honesty, this stranger could get defensive about the space, and it would be the worst time to flee from a fight. Thankfully, it's his lucky day. The man opens his door to him and wiggles over so there is just enough space for the small wolfdog to curl up next to him.

Thanks, man. The beige prince smiles. Dude got a weird way of talking, but Jean-Pierre kind of likes the unfamiliar. So he arches an eyebrow and gives a huffed, brief laugh.

Oh yeah, I love being soaked on some rocky mountain in the middle of nowhere. Despite the words, his tone remains light and amused. He crosses his paws, and shifts so red eyes roam the stranger. Thankfully I seem to be in good company.
Messages In This Thread
But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 14, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 29, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Jean-Pierre - June 29, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 29, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 30, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 07, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 07, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 14, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 23, 2019, 12:54 PM