Golden Glade Everything felt fine when I was half of a pair
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
'Creepy'? 'Weird'? Rye took it as an insult but it was born out of embarrassment. He didn't mean to come off that way, he just didn't want to interrupt her or ruin her hunt. Maybe even give her a few pointers on what to do instead and thats exactly what he planned to argue. "What was I supposed to do? Interupt your hunt?" He explained defensively. Teens, at first Rye didn't recognize her as youthful but the more he looked the more he realized. If her attitude continued it would further bolster his anti kids policy but TEENS! Ryes' mother told him stories of his teen angst, and attitudes, how one minute he was angry and the next passive aggressive. He could only imagine what was in store for him with this teen.

Being inexperienced with teens, Rye couldn't recognize the fear that was held within. He couldn't read it as well due to his frustrations, something he would surely later regret. "What did You want me to do?" It was a genuine question, he didn't know her, he didn't know her past. However Rye got the feeling the pack that joined was pure family and they seemed nice, respectable but he wasn't sure about any of that.

Gonna go ahead and archive this since you're inactive. Can always do another when life gets less busy!
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything felt fine when I was half of a pair - by Rye - June 25, 2019, 09:13 AM