Shadewood Theres something happening here
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Minoris growl of protest was heeded, slowly sat back down with minimal grunts and groans of discomfort. The medicine cooled his fevered wounds and provided much needed relief and doubled as type of blood clot. The pain had ebbed off a little since his patch up, most movements still hurt like hell but it was certainly better. He'd have to repay Minori somehow, any way possible really. She was a tortured soul from the way she talked of herself, it pained Higoro to see her like she that. He knew not of her struggles and strife whilst he was gone for a long time. He did not see her in the light she cast herself in, he saw what he did when they were bonded together. Higoro shook his head softly, "Minori, you are not who you speak of. You are not that woman you have just  painted, I still see the you I bonded with so long ago. You cut yourself far too short."

There it was again, his true heart was showing, none of that pompous, asinine, narcissistic behavior. Only love, empathy and kindness remained. He hoped he would get through to her, to read his heart instead of the past, he understood it was no easy task but he prayed his words would work. Then came her embrace, followed by her proposal to make a pack and have him be his second in command. To say the least he was more than happy, he didn't care to be her equal, just the fact she was inviting him was celebration enough. He had stood to meet her embrace, a smile to his lips. "I'd be honoured to be your second in command." His tone was light, and happy, his tail was swaying and almost bouncing. He truly did feel honoured to be her second in command, "I vow my life to your pack, I will lay my life down as I have vowed to before, but this time, I will guarantee the packs life before mine." His tone was absolute, no arguing with it. He was going to make this pack thrive and if any trouble came their way he was to fight until his very last breath.
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 16, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - June 17, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 17, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - June 18, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 18, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - June 25, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 26, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - July 10, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Higoro - July 11, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 12:00 AM