Golden Glade Got a heart like a neon sign
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey's smiled faded quickly. The second after she'd asked the question she had realized that she knew exactly what her son had said and what he had meant. Somewhere in her mind flickered the memory of years ago when she'd had a very similar conversation with her own mother. Finley had been angry and hurt and had refused to support her in Liffey's desire to do exactly what her son was now asking to do. Unfortunately, that memory was distant. More near was the hopes she had for her son's future and her fear over losing one of her children again. It was that she grasped onto now to drive her.

"But.. You can't," she said, glancing at her mate with a look of shock and hurt that he would say otherwise before looking back at her son, "Breccan, do you even know where to find your friends? Do you know how to get to them? You've never even traveled alone before. It's dangerous." She shook her head as the words spilled out and she shot another look at Rannoch, uttering his name beseechingly and imploring him to speak some sense to their son instead of standing idly by and letting this youthful, misguided impulsiveness happen.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
Got a heart like a neon sign - by Breccan - June 17, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Liffey - June 21, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Breccan - June 24, 2019, 08:50 AM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Liffey - June 26, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Breccan - June 27, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Liffey - June 27, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Breccan - June 27, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Liffey - July 01, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Breccan - July 06, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Got a heart like a neon sign - by Liffey - July 07, 2019, 11:48 AM