Stone Circle Start where you stand, never back down
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph saw West running towards her, and she glanced back toward the bison, ready to yell at him to turn back. But, the bison seemed to realize they were no longer being chased, and were heading away from the group of wolves. Steph turned back to West, nosing him in comfort. I'll be alright, she promised, and glanced to Vespera as she approached. 

She gave her pack mate a grateful smile as she helped calm down West, though it was half-hearted. Hard to smile through the pain. I think I'm alright to walk, I'll just be a bit slow, she said, noticing that it was tough on Vespera to help. I don't think anything is broken, just bruised. She figured it would have been a lot harder to walk if any of her ribs were cracked. 

She would go back to Valette's den and find a spot outside the entrance to rest. 

Last post from me! I'll give until the 20th for last replies, and I'll archive then. Thanks so much for participating!
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Start where you stand, never back down - by Steph - June 22, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Start where you stand, never back down - by Elken - June 24, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: Start where you stand, never back down - by Steph - July 01, 2019, 07:37 AM
RE: Start where you stand, never back down - by Laurel - July 02, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Start where you stand, never back down - by Steph - July 09, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Start where you stand, never back down - by Steph - July 14, 2019, 01:00 PM