Whitewater Gorge Icky Thump
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
That’s awesome. :D I am a bit rusty since I haven’t rp’d in years and currently it’s slow going in general for Basil so I am not getting back into it as quickly. English is not my mother tongue so I am having trouble to put detail into my posts but I am hoping to improve in time. So hope my style of writing doesn’t bother you too much. :3

Small thwacks hit his own cheeks when Basil pointed out the dirt on the rock star’s face. They weren’t featherlike touches but rather like Devit actually wanted to rid Basil of the dirt instead of himself. Moreover they still had dirt stuck to them so now he had his own dirt stuck on his face. The hunter released a puff of air and send a “really now?” glare towards the other before ridding himself of the dirt with a fast swipe of his right paw.

Just as expected the other puffed up to appeal to him more. He even added a suggestive hip thrust to the show. Really full of himself, isn’t he? Basil thought, continuing his observation. Not that it was really needed. So far Devit just did a good enough job standing around. Basil was interested and it would be sad to see this meeting be cut short if he started yet again to take the other down a peck or two. Well, if the ending of this would be satisfying, maybe he would be able to do that in the future. Even if the other was older than him, Basil liked challenging authority if it didn’t get him killed or the danger was too big. And currently it didn’t seem like Devit was inclined that way, rather the opposite. “In fact, I do. Hope I also meet your expectations, my king. the younger male spoke and flashed his own teeth in a grin.

When he turned back around again after goading the other, he was surprised to see Devit’s face that close. That wasn’t what he expected so his eyes slightly widened and his body did a small jerk in surprise before returning to his previous mischievous glint and lofty stance. His eyes followed the other when he began talking and trying to lead him somewhere, yet his body was not. For a few seconds his thoughts spiraled around the fact that the other said mushrooms. Immediately an old teaching of his granddad came to mind. None of his own family members had eaten them but his granddad had known someone that did. For example about feelings being heightened and yada yada yada. Basil might remember his granddad talking about them but he for sure did not listen in the past. The hunter just remembered that most mushrooms can be eaten and those that shouldn’t necessarily be eaten usually didn’t kill you, just had weird side effects. There was one you can’t it because it will kill you though, thankfully Basil did listen to that though and will know it when he sees it.

Basil wasn’t sure for a few minutes if he should really try them with Devit. Who knows what would happen and he was all alone here. No one to look out for him if something went wrong. But that’s the point isn’t it? No one he knows, all alone. Basil could try them and no one would know about it except for Devit. The hunter didn’t trust him yet but so far he didn’t seem to be the type to take advantage of him if something should happen. And who knows? Maybe it would really be fun and kill this boredom that has manifested in his head. “Can’t say I have, but if it’s gonna be fun count me in. Lead the way Ashy.” Basil spoke and followed the other in a moderate pace.
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
Messages In This Thread
Icky Thump - by Devit (RIP) - June 24, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Icky Thump - by Basil - June 25, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: Icky Thump - by Devit (RIP) - June 27, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: Icky Thump - by Basil - June 28, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Icky Thump - by Devit (RIP) - July 02, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Icky Thump - by Basil - July 03, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: Icky Thump - by Devit (RIP) - July 10, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Icky Thump - by Basil - July 11, 2019, 10:10 AM
RE: Icky Thump - by Devit (RIP) - July 17, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Icky Thump - by Basil - July 19, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Icky Thump - by Devit (RIP) - July 22, 2019, 12:22 PM