Firestone Hot Springs viiii. i was born to fight, to rage, to war
166 Posts
Ooc —
gotta love some tsun tsun frenemies morphing into dere dere buddies XD

Even as she hurries ahead, the exile can feel prickling tension somewhere behind her, alerting her to the fact that her innocous touch was not well received. Idly, her mind wandered to thoughts of Teekon's locale, wondering to herself what it was about being merely brushed against or gently poked with a muzzle to capture attention that set these men off - perhaps a breach in culture, Lireans were not openly affectionate but more than cordial, bordering on familial. 

If not for the prospect of filling her belly, and possibly those of her recruits, the girl might have curled her lip at the command in his tone, flattened her auds and faced him with a snarl - I am not yours to order. As it is she scoffs beneath her breath, dawdling to a trot as the man levels at her shoulder with an eye roll. 

A withdrawn, unreadable gaze met his own molten orb, a brow ticking upwards in a vaguely sarcastic matter - fine, I'm waiting, so why don't you tell me where it is, Mr. Bossy-Hunter-Man?
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
Messages In This Thread
RE: viiii. i was born to fight, to rage, to war - by Rhælla - July 09, 2019, 02:30 PM