Hushed Willows make it stronger
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
@Valiant maybe? Or AW

They were home now and Minnow found herself bored again. When they had been on the way home they passed where she had seen her mom and she whimpered. She knew her dad didn’t want her talking about it but she couldn’t help but think about it constantly. “Awoo” She howled not loudly but hopefully someone would come keep her company
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Note:Permission for  current day given

He had given himself a week to think over everything and grow and heal and now he wanted to help his kids, he wouldn't disappear for months like his dad did (though rest in peace he was an amazing father for most of Sunny's adolescent and early adulthood) he would be there for as much as he could. He searched for Minnow first feeling she would be the easiest to ease into things with and heard her squeaky awoo from a short distance and hurried over. He quickly realised she was okay and slowed down, wagging as he went over and nuzzled her "Hey squeaker wanna go for a walk?" he asked with a goofy grin his ears perked.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her call was answered but not by her brother but by her dad. “Daddy!” She was happy but sad it seemed as though her siblings were avoiding her. “yay walk.” She loved exploring especially with dad.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He immediately felt ten times bitter when she greeted him happily and wagged his tail, motioning for her to follow him. He would take her along the borders so she could see them and smell everything while they talked. "I wanted to talk to you and your brothers about some things but I wanted it to be special, so I came to you first" he eased her into it gently as he spotted some berry bushes and swerved toward them so he could treat her to some "I know things are sad and confusing because mommy can't come home. I'll try to explain it to you slowly" he said in a warm voice so she wouldn't be so afraid of the conversation as they came to a berry bush. He picked a ripe one off and but it in half so it would be easier for her and held it out "Chew it really really good" he warned her.

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She walked over to the bush and was a bit confused. It was new food and she sniffed it curiously and then took it. He wasn’t wrong, her eyes widened as she took in the flavor and smiled a goofy grin. “Yum!” She sqeaked
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
There was something healing about focusing on his children's happiness. Every time they smiled or seemed to get a little better, his aching heart stopped hurting just a little bit. As she ate the berry he pulled a few off with his lips, chewing and enjoying the tart, sweet flavor. "They're good right?" He asked her. He was hesitant to talk to her about her mother right now, especially since she seemed so content in the moment. "I want you to know you can talk to me about anything Squeaker" he would just leave it at that and let her decide whether she wanted to speak or not.

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She couldn’t have just one so she took one more and nodded at her dads question. “Mmhmm.” Then things got serious and she didn’t really like it very much but she nodded her head. “I know daddy.” She smiled and jumped bopping his nose with hers and had a goofy grin on her face when she sat back down and giggled.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His children were confusing little beings and as Minnow jumped, booping his nose he realised he couldn't be more lucky. A sense of calm came over him and he returned the grin, lowering his muzzle and tickling at her with quick kisses. "I love you and your brothers more than anything. Now...how about a race to the borders?" he asked, tail wagging in a relaxed fashion.

Fade out?

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
sure!

He began tickling her again and she started laughing and rolled trying to get him to stop and then he came up with a great idea a race. “ I’m going to beat you.” She said confidently as she got up. “And go.” A little cheater this one was but she’d learn to be fair eventually and before she knew it she was off running.