Dawnlark Plains movies are pretty much all sequels now.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Breccan seemed impressed by her tale, as he ought. She nodded to confirm that it was indeed pretty intense, but partnered it with a little shrug to further accentuate that she was far too cool and too awesome to be that bothered by something as insignificant as a turf war. She honestly kind of wasn't that bothered by it, but that was because she didn't really see it happening, not because she thought they would win if they did engage with their enemies. 

"Yeah, but it's alright," she answered with a smirk, "Kiwi is a warrior and I come from a family of warriors myself, so she's been helping me polish up my skills. Anyone who joins us will prove their worth, or at least their potential, and we'll help them get to our level wherever they're at." She held back her invitation for Breccan to join them still, though it was definitely in her mind. She wanted to better gauge what sort of stuff he was made of before she went there, and seeing how he responded to this would help her.
Messages In This Thread
movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 06, 2019, 07:38 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 07, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 12, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 13, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 13, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 27, 2019, 07:41 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - August 16, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - August 20, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - August 25, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - August 28, 2019, 07:42 PM