Firefly Ravine But I say it anyway, then I say it again
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
Ever since the first encounter with the beast, Alice found herself drawn by his proposal. At the moment he seemed to belong to a pack, something she could only scoff at as sitting under someone’s thumb did not seem to suit a man of his nature. She lingered near the edges of the territory always waiting, always watching for when he stepped out of the claimed realm to follow.

That night her patience had been rewarded as the dark looming figure made his way across the land, cloaked in darkness until glowing insects lit the world. Her eyes would drift occasionally to the light, wondering why he had decided to stray from his pack in the night. He knew she followed, it was not uncommon now nor did she try to hide her presence to the towering man.

Like her company, Alice too was masked in the dark aside from the brighter patches of red that burned under the light of the bugs, red alit by yellow giving off an eerie appearance.

Soon her attention came to another who made her presence known. Watching the newcomer from behind, the fiery woman waited. She had no desire to speak with the stranger, but she stayed to see what business Vengeance had. For now the woman would only be greeted with her icy stare and the occasional flashes of the bugs that showed more of her figure than she personally allowed.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: But I say it anyway, then I say it again - by Alison - July 08, 2019, 11:27 PM