Firefly Ravine But I say it anyway, then I say it again
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
Vengeance spoke of some ursine problem. Something he failed to mention before now that she would have to get her paws dirty for this stranger. That being said, if a reward was provided for her troubles, she’d happily comply.

The stranger, still unnamed, spoke of her blood lust and desire to climb to power within her pack, again something she would scoff at. These two and their pack lives desiring something more. If they really want it they should just take it. You didn’t tell me about your little friend, Vengeance. her voice was oddly sweet yet genuine, something different from the first time the two had spoke.

Alice now stepped closer a new spark lighting her eyes, and just like the other, never broke her gaze.What’s this about an ursine problem? again she could care less about the task, she was more interested in what she could reap.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: But I say it anyway, then I say it again - by Alison - July 11, 2019, 12:34 AM