Hushed Willows what a lark! what a plunge!
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
Velvety ears twitched as the sound of distant, and then not-so-distant footfalls sounded quietly through the air. A familiar pain shot through her chest, as if someone had carelessly plucked a heartstring or two and allowed it to recoil sharply against the walls of her heart. But Saarthal had no cause to care, no reason to be anxious and so she swallowed and gathered herself as the wolf responsible for the footfalls appeared in view. He, for it was a he, had gentle amber eyes, a kindly smile and a calm, quietly reassuring voice so that though Saarth recognised the actions to be little more than manners and polite conduct, she felt a little more at ease. 
"Hi! I'm Saarthal, and I'm looking to join your pack. I'm an aspiring medic and I can fight if need to be, and hunt, of course, and I'm a quick learner so if there's anything that's required or roles that need to be filled, I'm always ready to learn, and do...stuff, stuff you need me to do." She tilted her head, shy, lips curving softly into a hesitant smile, acutely aware of the loud, annoying rhythmic thumping in her ears and angry at herself for being in any way nervous. There was no reason to be. If she was rejected, then well, whatever, you know?
Messages In This Thread
what a lark! what a plunge! - by Saarthal - July 10, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: what a lark! what a plunge! - by Sunny - July 10, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: what a lark! what a plunge! - by Saarthal - July 11, 2019, 07:26 AM
RE: what a lark! what a plunge! - by Sunny - July 11, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: what a lark! what a plunge! - by Saarthal - July 12, 2019, 09:28 AM
RE: what a lark! what a plunge! - by Sunny - July 12, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: what a lark! what a plunge! - by Saarthal - July 13, 2019, 07:14 AM