Sun Mote Copse i'm cute about everything
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
a voice sounded in the air and aengus spun around to where it had originated from with a wide smile and a flagging tail. he had thought the girl to be weejay for a moment, but when he finally got a decent shot at her, the young bull realized that this was not his friend. it was not his intention to appear disheartened by the appearance of sugar glider. she had called out to him, after all. this was a sign that she wasn’t going to run off and tattle that he was there, or so he hoped. the last thing he needed were his parents having to come collect him because weejay’s pack didn’t want him around their borders.

“i’m aengus frostfur,” the pudgy boy called back to her. he drew himself upward and trotted a few paces closer. there was still plenty of space between them, but he didn’t want to have to shout to her. when he saw her a little bit better, he noted that her coloration was very similar to weejay’s. for a moment, aengus thought this could have been a sibling to his flower-loving hippie friend. it would have been a fortunate meeting, if that were the case. still beaming from ear to ear, aengus leaned forward anxiously. “do you know weejay?” he asked in a loud whisper. then, his smile seemed to spread even further and crinkled at the edges of his vibrant gaze. “because you have the same colors that she does!”
Messages In This Thread
i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - July 11, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - July 11, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - July 24, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - July 29, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - August 08, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - August 09, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - August 22, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - August 27, 2019, 01:55 PM