Ankyra Sound those darkened waters spur
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau wasn't feeling the best these few days in the pack but she willed her way through the storm of feelings best she could, even if uncertainty clouded every fiber of her being. So much was happening all at once, how was she going to survive here? Her old thoughts echoed in her mind like at the start of her journey this last winter, I don't belong anywhere, insecure and childish they lingered, Cadeau closed her eyes  It didn't help she longed for her friend, Cadeau knew she was being pitiful and pathetic, her father wouldn't want her to hold a candle like she was. She distracted her troubled thoughts by sorting through her herb store, trying to focus on what she loved to do instead. Cadeau sifted from flower to leaf many times, drilling their properties into her head until her brain felt raw at the ache of it.

Someone was summoning for her and Cadeau raised her head in confusion, the halfling staring dumbly before she bagged up her medications into her pitcher plant. Cadeau rushed her way to the scene, eyes wide as saucers at the sight of a bloody and hurt wolf. The female dropped her satchel to the ground without much prompting to begin her examination of the paitient. Muddled mind now focused on the wolf, Cadeau tried to see where the blood was stemming from and how to saunch it. "You'll be right as rain, miss." Cadeau soothed, knowing professional calmness was what everyone needed. She looked at Aningan, sheepishly realizing this was literally the first time she even met the guy who was now leader. Rusalka must go through leaders like used toy balls, Cadeau mused. "Can you tell me what in Sirius' name happened by any chance?
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
those darkened waters spur - by Erzulie - July 11, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Aningan - July 12, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Cadeau - July 14, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Erzulie - July 14, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Aningan - July 18, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Scarab - July 18, 2019, 04:02 AM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Cadeau - July 18, 2019, 08:48 AM