Ankyra Sound Enough is Enough
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Ears flickered into the direction of the young beta, catching the frog in her throat as she spoke. Her tone, weak, hurt, as though his leaving meant more than just losing one soldier within the ranks. As she slowed to a stop, he continued, without a word, without a glance, to cross the border where she, where all Rusalkans held no position over him. Only once the border had been crossed did he turn, facing the young dark-coated woman with fire in his eyes as he stared her down. Fury, that's what he felt toward her tone. 

Hackles rising as he spoke, tone as bitter as ever as every word held a bite of their own. Four Alphas, two betas, all within my short time as a member. he began. If in my position, what would your thoughts be. Only slightly did his lips pull back, a sneer in her direction as he asked his question.

he waited just long enough for her to ponder his words, if not reply before continuing. Tail lashing behind him as he stood ground. You asked if I would kill in the name of Rusalka - but the proper question should have been would you fight for it.
Messages In This Thread
Enough is Enough - by Vengeance - July 12, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Raleska - July 13, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Vengeance - July 15, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Raleska - July 17, 2019, 07:47 AM
Vengeance - by Vengeance - July 17, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Raleska - July 19, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Vengeance - July 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Raleska - July 26, 2019, 08:43 AM