Greatwater Lake i don't like human nature unless all candied over with art
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
no worries! :)

"Okeanos," Saarthal repeated, rolling the word around her tongue. It felt familiar, though not in a way she could pinpoint; she assumed it was something she heard in passing back in her natal pack, there were always travellers coming through from all sorts of exotic places. Those were the days...she remembered how she would run to greet the newcomers, flirt with the pretty ones and have some fun. Now - nothing ever happened, just stargazing and a boy with his pretty eyes and too-nice words.
"Honestly, so much that I can't believe I haven't made it happen simply by the power of my mind," answered Saarthal with a nonchalent toss of her head, eyeing Okeanos slyly out of the corner of her eye. "But who knows right? Maybe today'll be my lucky day. What do you say, pretty boy? Fancy having a go at me?" Saar's ears twitched and her lips curled into a coquettish grin. Ah, let her have her fun whilst she still could.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't like human nature unless all candied over with art - by Saarthal - August 13, 2019, 06:27 AM