Two Rivers Isle what you see is what you get, girl
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
the fur along his shoulders began to prick as he walked along, avoiding the territory cleared bordered nearby. it wasn't like he wasn't spatially aware of where they were it was just... he hadn't realized exactly how close they really were to the plateau. he wanted to know -- even further -- why the fuck he was going towards it. i mean, say they ended up living permanently on the coast. it was nearby but it wasn't like... crazy dumb stupid close -- right? like he could easily avoid the past. easily. but if he was seriously gonna go towards it then like, maybe they shouldn't be over here. 

maybe he should leave. bat would understand -- right? 

god, but she seemed so happy to be along the coast and... wasn't he? sourly, he couldn't press back that thought that merely reminded him you're only happy on the coast because you're with bat. bad thought. not true thought. thought is wrong and overstepping some serious boundaries. tristan would be just as happy on the coast without bat. or -- maybe he was happy because bat was there. but it was because it was just nice to have a friend

still, he padded onwards. through one of the rivers until he was in the middle of the territory. in the distance, the steep slope of the plateau reminded him of 50 memories that he just could repress. tristan sat, knowing he couldn't return, wondering why on earth he couldn't let himself be happy with what he had.
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Just put one foot... in front... of the other. Devit told himself as he wandered the lands, feet wobbling with every step as he carefully tried not to trip over himself as the land seemed to move and wave in his vision despite it being as solid as ever. He felt as if he was flying. Having ingested some berries earlier, their effect had kicked in, giving him the greatest bliss that he always seemed to crave. 

Squinting, he was almost certain there was someone he was walking up to. Oi. he came up, sitting next to the lad, allowing himself to lean ever so slightly on the grey scarred up man. Why so glum, chum? Even in his state he could still tell something was up with this one - not very well, and he may forget in any second now, but it was a good way to introduce oneself... 

Especially when their half-lidded eyes wandered their physique from the corner of their gaze as Devit did... Seriously, did he ever not look at someone with a sexual thirst.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
sometimes i forget that tegan also has scars, and for a second i feared that i accidentally posted this with terance, who is a walking scar. but no, it was in fact my dumbass with all the face scars just from being a stupid, hormonal yearling. 

oi, repeated tristan with a harsher tone as the man came and leaned right up on him. actually, it made him rather angry -- what, coming and invading his personal space like a fucking jackass. and while he was coming to terms with his emotions. christ! let the guy be. to his comment, tristan just gave him a rather abrupt shove, standing and shaking off. i'm not glum, fucker, i'm just thinking, he retorted with a glare, i'm scouting, just trying to decide where to go next.
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
When the other decided to get up and shake himself off, Devit couldn't catch himself fast enough - finding himself on the ground, chin hitting the floor a little too hard. Once his vision stopped slowly spinning he was up and ready to go once again. Not letting his little slip up ruin his mood or his possible chances with a new face. 

Scoutin'? Scoutin' for what? Slowly his paw brushed off some loose dirt on his pelt. Unable to reach other areas, he was still covered in some dust despite how hard he thought he was trying... in very slow pats that didn't even more all too much to a new patch of fur. Sounds like a job... how boring. Why not take a break? I've got sum time. Once again he leaned in, trying to invade in the stranger's personal space, a presumptuous smile tickling his features as his eyes continued to wander the physique of the grey male.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
the male fell forward, right on his chin -- which is actually how tristan got one of those beautiful scars so. good for him for not biting his own lip. tristan wondered if he'd, idk, died or something for a minute... but the dark male came to quickly, and began to speak once again. it's not a job if you enjoy it, said the male, immediately feeling corny as fuck. like oh my GOD barf, but he played it cool.

it was now, as the male came towards him again, that tristan suddenly realized what was happening. this dude was definitely hitting on him, and tristan knew, because he totally gave this look to like, 70 different women in his life time. it was a move that totally (definitely) always worked for him. problem was, tristan was alarmingly heterosexual... and not interested. though, he was also feeling incredibly flattered. his ego? consider it stroked -- that was most definitely the only thing that would be stroked, though, you hear?
33 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That was corny and you know it. Laughing as he said it, Devit was unmoved by the lack of return in the flirting. It wasn't like this hasn't happened over... and over... and over again. With all genders he encountered. 

But with the silence, Devit took it onto him to approach even further. Threatening to touch him once more, but this time, he kept just enough distance to see if he could tease his way into this guy's arms (Good luck buddy, you'll need it). Lemme guess, not into non-lady folk hmm? His wandering, dizzied, eyes focused finally onto the eyes of the other male. The brilliant golds trying their best as they dilated and constricted trying to look into the blues of the grey male. 

Tell ya what. He said with a certain pride as if he knew all the answers to every question ever. How 'bout you give me a shot to change ya mind?