Lost Creek Hollow You carved a boat to sell my shadow
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
The rest of the family wasn't too far away and doing something.  Spook, however, had gone to get a drink, and had followed a well-worn path towards the nearest fork of the creek that allowed his steps to be quiet and swift.  It was almost like he'd been learning some things, gasp.

What he hadn't been expecting was to find someone he didn't recognize here.  Okay, he knew there were new people, but he'd already forgotten names and what relation they were to anyone else.  Maybe he would have asked.. If the gold boy hadn't been staring quite intently at something.  That was far too intriguing.  What was it?!

After waiting a moment, he started creeping forward, trying to see what it was.  A few steps, some trying to see it, a few more steps.  That whole kind of thing. Like kids sometimes do, Spook hadn't thought to say something.  He was just gonna show on up and see what the big deal was -- regardless of whether that ended up startling the older pup.  He just wanted to see what was goin' on.
Messages In This Thread
You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - July 26, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - July 28, 2019, 02:14 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - August 10, 2019, 12:34 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - August 14, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - August 20, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - August 29, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - September 17, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - September 26, 2019, 03:26 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - October 19, 2019, 01:33 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - October 26, 2019, 11:59 PM