Lost Creek Hollow What in Sam hell is a puma?
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Yeah! I think I can make it workable! XD

Now what was he gonna do?  Probably go back and do what he'd been assigned.  Which did sound kind of lame, he'd been hoping for a distraction.  He'd been nice. And they were gone.  Sigh.  

But in the midst of his short bit of moping, someone else showed up. Huh.  Who the heck was that?  Spook squinted at the brown guy a moment, but was zapped back mentally to where he was a few moments ago at the word. He turned slightly downcast again. There was another kid here. Hadn't seen him in a while. I thought we were all busy but--- they're gone.  Spook's ears tilted back again.  Maybe Mom or Dad said something and I forgot.  Which was likely what had happened in this case.  It was easy to miss something if it wasn't repeated -- so many things changed in such a short period that it had probably gotten lost in the confusion.

Pause. Wait.  Who're you?  He was a bit suspicious again.  Gee.  It wasn't hostile, but just confused because this dude totally wasn't someone he was familiar with so of course he was confused.  Spook didn't exactly have a ton of interaction with those beyond his family but they definitely should be at the point now where that became more common of a thing.
Messages In This Thread
What in Sam hell is a puma? - by Warlock - July 27, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: What in Sam hell is a puma? - by Mink - October 01, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: What in Sam hell is a puma? - by Warlock - October 07, 2019, 02:13 AM
RE: What in Sam hell is a puma? - by Mink - October 08, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: What in Sam hell is a puma? - by Warlock - October 13, 2019, 01:53 AM