Sleeping Dragon Exploration and Herbs
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Ancients above, he was tired. There was no way he had energy for anything else other than resting. Atleast a nap of maybe an hour or a hour and a half. Shit, if he could just sleep for as long as possible, that would be nice. But just as his pawpad touched the cold and dry level of his new abode on the one of many ledges of the Sleeping Dragon, he found himself already pulling back. A nagging thought that maybe there was something he hadn't remembered was meant to happen, and some crazy feeling that he was about to yet again let someone down, somehow or someway.

A puzzled shake of his dome only for the memory to resurface- Novae! He promised to teach her wht he knew of medicines and such so that she might be able to get her herbalist abilities honed. While she was able to maintain her peaceful Affinity in this trade, he knew his grim outlook on life would no more make him a stern and critical doctor than a caring nurse. A swift curse left his lips at his forgetfulness before a swivel and bound sent him on his way back down the path. Trying to keep the jog brisk and meaningful, he threw his body forward and tried to erase the displeasure of being unable to nap atleast a minute before arriving just where the entrance to the woodland's path would happen to be. A hidden niche of pasture lay deep in it's folds, and that was where he'd begin his lessons. He promised her he's meet her there. 
And not another minute wasted upon, he was there, misery deep in the fathomless indigo sapphires on his naturally decorated face. "Sorry I'm late- it was a goof on my end." His shaken head punctuated his apology before he offered her a weary grin. "Ready?"

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
Exploration and Herbs - by Novae - August 04, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Priest - August 04, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Novae - August 05, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Priest - August 11, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Novae - August 11, 2019, 02:49 PM