Hushed Willows I'd spend half the night makng lemonade
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
I'm going to say that when they went to Swiftcurrent they didnt stay longer than a day since Dawn was with the pups. So all the details of Aliac's death could be either known or unknown depending on if you want to say Aditya told Dawn <3

He stepped into the embrace, wrapping his neck over the back of hers and letting her scent flow over him. To him his sister always brought the sensation of home and the warmth that flooded him was welcome. As he stepped back he gave her a steady smile, the sadness that once lay deep in his expression faded enough to tell that he was living every day happier than the last time they had seen one another. He listened intently as she explained his relation to her two children and his own tail wagged slowly at his hocks as his gaze drifted for a moment to his neice and Nephew before back to Dawn "I've been better, I lead Elysium alone now though one other has been very helpful lately. How are you?" he asked curiously and then turned as he heard Minnow's arrival. He wasn't surprised to see that she was the first to arrive, she always seemed keen to follow him when he was meeting folks at the borders. He caught her questioning gaze and smiled softly "This is your Aunt Dawn, you met her here once before when you were alot smaller and these are her kids, your cousins" he introduced her again and then glanced to Dawn "Will you be staying a while? We have a lot to catch up on" he hoped she would stay at least a day but he wasnt sure if this had been her destination or just a stop on the way to wherever.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 11, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Sunny - August 11, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 11, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Minnow - August 11, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Sunny - August 12, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 30, 2019, 04:20 AM