Haunted Wood Trust in me and fall as well
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 
53°, currently it is misty and set during the mid-morning. Located in Haunted Woods, shadow grotto | ooc notes: come help him find the grotto for the dens! this is a pack forming thread - i just need to finish up five threads (two of which will give us enough members officially), including this one! we are almost there folks! | tagging: any Nightwalker

He had spent a lot of time patrolling the borders, chasing away anyone who was still unaware of the wolves within who were laying their claim - as well as recruiting some newer faces to add to their growing numbers. Soon they would have enough to call themselves a true pack, to open themselves up and spread the word that they are open for business should anyone decide to open a contract against anyone, or simply hire them for more mundane tasks.

Now it was time to find where the dens would be. Though he wasn't certain if he would remain in the dens himself, or if anyone would be interested - but it would be wise to have one, one that they all knew about should the breeding season bring puppies. A place where mothers could rear their young, a common place where everyone knew it was to be protected during a certain time of the year.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Hope she’s okay !

The ebony wolfess had woken up early and the sun was barely splitting through the trees as she stood up to go make rounds around the territory. She hadn’t seen that female around at all and Serem was quite glad; something about her struck odd but the female didn’t really bother to ponder on it at all. 

As she trekked forward around the territory she caught eye of the brown fitted wolf who ruled and claimed the land. So far she hadn’t seen him since they; more he than her had taken care of her sibling. She gave a low chuff to announce her presence. “I see recruiting has gone well.” She stated simply.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Thank you for your patience!!! <3

Not certain of what he was looking for, there were a few places he had passed which seemed interesting for them to use as a denning spot. One of which was a large uprooted tree, where the roots and overhang would provide some shelter - it was an interesting location, but not quite what he was looking for. 

The ground began to break into a patchwork of stone and rubble, where his toes clicked against the stone in an audible sound every now and then when he would make contact with the hard surface between steps. But he wouldn't be alone for long. The familiar voice caught his attention as the Warlord continued to walk forward, certain Serem could catch up to his pace rather easily. Yes, seems like word is spreading and soon all would know of our services and presence. and he wouldn't have it any other way.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He continued to walk forward and the ebony female trotted next to him and kept up with the man. “Now that numbers are up, have you had time to scope out potential caches, dens, and the like?” She laid forth her inquiry because now that they had numbers it was time to start thinking of the foundation of the pack. On her travels she found decent hunting grounds that perhaps she would call for a pack hunt soon as soon as everything and everyone had settled. She had had yet to meet the other members that had been recruited but that would all happen in time.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
With liquid-smooth movements, he climbed over a small moss-covered rock - kicking off some moss on the way up, creating small groves of bare rock on its surface during his climb. Once up, he stood there for a moment as his eyes scanned the forest around them to see if he could get some kind of vantage point from where he stood. 

Currently my priority is on finding a spot for dens. He admitted to Serem, his eyes never breaking from the scenery around them as he tried to focus on any details he could spot out of the fog that he could make out as some kind of denning area. Have you seen anywhere that may be of interest? From his spot at the top of the rock, his gaze fell onto the black woman.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
As she followed him, she listened to what the male had said about finding a denning area and In truth that was a good idea and she remembered a few spots that she saw throughout her patrols within the territory. “When I was on patrol the other day I spotted caverns of sorts that could do the job as dens.” If need be she could show him.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Lead the way. Quickly to descend, he leaped from the rock's top and onto the ground with a thud, leaves and dirty clouding his feet as he prepared to follow the dark woman to the dens she had mentioned. He would judge whether or not they were worthy, or good enough to call as their official denning site - though he did not come across much in his own, it was worth a note. 

As they walked to the area she had spoken of (this can take as long as you want, a few posts if youd like!), Vengeance did not remain as quiet as he once did previously. He had gotten to know the raven-haired lady, and so, he figured some conversation was worthy. How have you found your fellow pack mates thus far? You and Alison are the oldest members, I would like to hear from you.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She kept a steady pace as she walked towards where she first caught sight of the caverns. Keeping an eye out for the moss that grew on them. She looked over to the male when he asked of what she thought of  her packmate. “Most of them have potential, although the female with the white face strikes me as a bit odd.” If she was being truthful, serem thought that female had more in mind than what she was letting on. “The male you let in with his female companion I have fought before. He has good skills. “ Even though he had bested her in combat she admired the mans skill set.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He nodded, though uncertain if Serem had seen. He agreed. Vanity was strange, perhaps harmless, but her words and actions have shown that she was not to be completely trusted. Keep an eye on her - though I don't believe she means harm, I think it's wise to not completely trust the woman. Serem had proven over and over that she had every intention of staying within the pack he had been gathering, a loyal member through and through. 

The male is gone, I don't know where he went. And he left it at that. Rokig meant nothing now, he was here and gone within days and nothing more. Even Vanity was more loyal than that.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
So it wasn’t just her that felt as though the female had other plans in mind. Serem kept walking only to look at Vengeance and give a small nod. “Will do.” She said simply as she walked forward only stopping when they reached the caverns. “I didn’t think he would of stayed long.” He seemed distant and guess you could say it was more of a gut feeling. “Well here we are, hopefully these will work.” Although she thought they were the ideal denning area.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
If Serem was aiming for a high rank right off the bat, she was going the right way for it. Not one trouble did she give him since she had begun to follow the brute - though she had been causing trouble with other packs, it didn't affect the pack as far as he was concerned. Any activity that was personal was just that, personal, should the others make it a pack affair, then he shall deal with it later. Me neither.

As Serem stood before the spot she had found as a possible denning area, Vengeance stood, looking at its wonder. The caves were varying in sizes, dark, deep, leveled as the rock seemed to be carved by weather and other events that would create such a phenomenon. Stepping forward, he observed further. They will do. Come, we will check if they are occupied - should they be, we will claim it with blood. With that, he was off, into the tunnels, caverns, investigating and weaving through their tunnels, chasing off any fauna that may have once claimed them as home. 
[Image: SILtRfM.png?2]SHADOW GROTTO HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!!
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He seemed to have had the same opinion about the male and she simply left it at that and lifted her muzzle to see if anything lingered. The raven smelt nothing and saw nothing recent as she went into the caverns before them and looked to Vengeance perhaps he smelt something she hadn’t. “Smells as though a fox used it as a whelping den this past season.” The scent was distinct but there none the less.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Feel free to archive after she picks hers! Ven is just gonna take a nap LOL

No one. Good, there was no need to fight off anything and use up energy. Nodding when Serem pointed out that perhaps a fox had used it recently for a whelping den, next year, she would have to find somewhere else as these were now owned by them. It's ours now. He confirmed. Go ahead and pick one, we are here first - we will have first dibs. So as per usual, he left the side and climbed to the highest peak of the stone mountain, the biggest den at the top that overlooked it all and claimed it as his own, rubbing his broad shoulders and thick cheeks on the entrance before laying down in the center, looking out from above. This would suit him well... He would rest here for a bit before moving on and announce it to the pack later so everyone may pick a cave for their own.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He seemed to approve of the spot picking and it put a small smirk of pride on her face as she smelt around searching for a good den. Once found she smiled at the spot for no particular reason at all and laid to rest as well.
”Common” "Spanish"