Moonspear I've seen this room, I've walked this floor
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Hydra started by saying she was glad he was there for Alya and here at Moonspear. That his presence had given her some peace of mind while her children grew. He nodded, though wondered how much help he really could have been. Then again, perhaps it was good that he was there, a wolf who stood outside of the grieving over deceased family, while almost all others of the pack grieved for the loss of its patriarch and matriarch. He merely nodded, missing his home but knowing right now the pair of them were better off here -- for the sake of Alya and Moonspear both.

Hydra then mentioned that a friend of hers once lived here and hurt his leg, and she walked on three legs for solidarity for some time. Nikai thought back to when he thought it was still temporary; admittedly, it'd gotten better after the leg had been removed altogether. I suppose it isn't bad for a leader to know what the lives of their subordinates are like, eh, he said. It was a coincidence that her experience came in handy now, he supposed. Never seemed a bad thought to know more empathy for those in your pack, though.

The tone changed a little suddenly, where she went from being grateful for his presence to telling the story to asking him about defending himself. Nikai knew the outside world could be dangerous, but he'd never had to defend himself outside of a scuffle at the borders where the rest of the pack was present, too. Haven't needed to very much. All the fighting I've done is at the borders with my pack. Nikai certainly didn't intend to fight alone, or need to defend himself, anytime soon.
Messages In This Thread
I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - August 25, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - September 11, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 03, 2019, 01:57 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 16, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - October 18, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - October 29, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - November 01, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - November 12, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: I've seen this room, I've walked this floor - by Nikai - December 24, 2019, 06:04 AM