Coconut Grove I had this dream where I relished the fray
10 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Her gratitude was met with a bow and she lifted her chin, studying this oddly formal female with interest. She noticed the glance at the coconut and at the question she glanced down at it too "Nah they're kinda-" she started to say they were gross before the arrival of another female from within the borders grabbed her attention. She blinked and stared in a way that made it clear she was checking Bat out even as it was stated that this was Bat.....and Tristan's sidepiece. Her flirtatious gaze was drawn away abruptly as the woman, now known to Harlow as "Ellen" made the mistake of assuming she was Tristan. "Pleasure's mine Ellen but my name is Harlow. Here, try a coconut for yourself" she said her voice filled with humor as she laughed inbetween the words, using a foreleg to boot the half a coconut over the borders. Then she turned to Bat and dipped her head "Nice to see you, Tristan recruited me" she said in a friendly way 
this was crap im sorry
Messages In This Thread
RE: I had this dream where I relished the fray - by Bat - August 28, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: I had this dream where I relished the fray - by Harlow - August 28, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: I had this dream where I relished the fray - by Bat - August 29, 2019, 10:14 AM