Stone Circle Come talk to me!
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph chuckled about the differences between male and female pups. Steph didn't really think she and her siblings were better than the boys now; she had just been a little better at hiding the things she wasn't supposed to be doing. But, as she grew and was allowed more freedom, the necessity to hide had drifted away. But, by then, she had gotten the rambunctious days mostly out of her system. Well, more now maybe less later? She said with a smile, trying to give her mother some hope that the boys would settle down. 

Steph couldn't hide the smile when Sunny's name was brought up. Being completely at ease and open with her mother, Steph didn't hesitate to spill the beans. I like him, she said. Like, like him, she added. I just don't know how to tell him. I haven't really had these feelings before, and I'm worried he doesn't think of me like I do him. Some might have added on the difficulty of his children, but she loved them, and they didn't seem to hate her, so she had no fears where they were concerned.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Come talk to me! - by RIP Valette - August 28, 2019, 06:56 AM
RE: Come talk to me! - by Steph - August 29, 2019, 07:34 AM
RE: Come talk to me! - by RIP Valette - August 29, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Come talk to me! - by Steph - August 30, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: Come talk to me! - by RIP Valette - September 02, 2019, 05:09 AM
RE: Come talk to me! - by Steph - September 09, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: Come talk to me! - by RIP Valette - September 09, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Come talk to me! - by Steph - September 14, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: Come talk to me! - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2019, 05:25 AM