Wapun Meadow everyone's memory is snow
170 Posts
Ooc —
Read Only 
backdated slightly
The earth's stirring drives her restlessly from the territory, out of the mountains and into the open where she feels she can breathe again. Why here? Her gaze fixes to the silhouetted peaks, breath hitching at the thought of her eventual return. I can't, I can't
A soft sound like a mouse's squeak interrupts her, and her expression lights with recognition. I didn't expect to see you here, She greets the weasel, a faint smile tugging at her lips. You really get around, don't you? The only response she receives is another squeak, but she doesn't mind the lack of conversation. It seems the weasel doesn't either.
Hours pass, and Antha finds her way back to Diaspora with the weasel hot on her heels. Company makes the return tolerable, at least. She seeks @Julien, keeping her pace slow enough for her new friend. @Lieke, she decides to call her, certain the tiny creature has already made it clear that she has no intention of departing again. So the only thing left to do is introduce her new companion to her brother, and hope they get along.

Common || Scottish Gaelic