Cedar Sweep These Weary Bones
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
All good, life comes first

Rye questioned her motive for running, was the seemingly innocent shewolf not so innocent? Suddenly Rye found himself in a place of discomfort, not knowing motivations behind the female. If only he knew she was in a similar situation, he might relax but for now he was back on guard. Rye cleared his throat and spoke softly, "You are running? I apologize if I overstep but from whom? Your previous pack?" Ordinarily he wouldn't ask such things, knowing they were not happy topics for the victim but if he could get a reason it may help put his mind at ease.

"If you do not wish to tell me who, then may I at least know if you're still in danger. As in, did they or it go after you?" He didn't want to pry this much but matters of his pack came first, he doubted they would be of any threat however it was a better safe than sorry world. Rye prayed the female didn't take offense and if she did, he would say no more. Hunting was next on the list, he could at the very least get her something to fill her stomach for the night.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
These Weary Bones - by Serafina - August 30, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Rye - August 30, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Serafina - August 31, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Rye - August 31, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Serafina - September 01, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Rye - September 01, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Serafina - September 09, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Rye - September 12, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Serafina - September 24, 2019, 06:35 PM