Whitefish River You're going to get what you deserve.
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
The water gradually dried across his coat; he sat there listening to crickets on the other side of the river. It still felt like summer despite the gradual shadow of an overcast sky overhead, and it was calm, sort-of like a hot spring vacation compared to all the places Firefly had been before. He thought about leaving the woman behind to go for a proper swim while he waited for her to inspect his face, but it did not take long. Her question brought a twist to his ears.

I was doing a patrol when I thought I smelled fox, but it turned out to be a badger. Firefly explained. He didn't feel the need to mention that one of the pack's cubs had been nearby - no doubt that tidbit would've been of value to the girl's parents and, fatefully, prove to be an issue for Firefly since there was an edict in place demanding he steer clear of the youth. He wrinkled his nose at the thought of seeing Vercingetorix hot-and-bothered, but the slightest movement of his snout caused him to wince and lift his head sharply.

Grimly, he adds: I was going to hunt down camomile and willow if the season permits. It wasn't like this was his first scuffle, after all.
Messages In This Thread
You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 02, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - September 03, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 04, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - September 07, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 08, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 14, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - October 01, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - October 02, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - October 22, 2019, 06:13 PM