Whitefish River You're going to get what you deserve.
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
She sounded concerned when he spoke of the badger, but by the look on his own face ( grim but placated ) he presumed she'd understand that it was no longer any threat. By the state of his face though, the badger had put up quite a fight. It didn't even enter Firefly's mind that the slaughter of the creature might've scarred Isilme for life, or something - but he wasn't all that invested in children or their wellbeing. Had Firefly let his mind wander he'd no doubt return to thoughts of the coast and the family he'd left there, but as it sat - he refused to let himself drift away from the moment.

The woman explained what was available but questioned him too, and Firefly shrugged his broad shoulders. It has been used on me before. It helps stave off infection as far as I know, and mostly distracts from the urge to scratch at the skin as it heals. For me, anyway. He had plenty of scars to show for it, so if anyone was to be a walking advertisement for skincare routines of course it would be him.
Messages In This Thread
You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 02, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - September 03, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 04, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - September 07, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 08, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 14, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - October 01, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - October 02, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - October 22, 2019, 06:13 PM