Ghost Lion Crag I should have known
59 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Private 

He'd decided to go on an excursion. Towhee had been worried about some Blackfeather wolves. He'd not mentioned he'd spoken to one nor been beside the woods. He didn't see the problem; they didn't seem to be the type to do harm.
Little did he know about the entire upheaval f their policies -- seemed to be the same story for the Redhawks too.

He wandered through the scattered, ugly trees. Casting his gaze left and right for anything of interest. He licked his lips, wondering if he could catch a snack.
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

he doesn't normally go this way; he tells himself it's an attempt at looking for cam, to mollify ibis, though the boy is nigh untraceable by now, and okeanos still doesn't think it's his place to try and find him, anyway. still: the forest feels awkward right now, and if nothing else, maybe he can try and recruit some to their cause. 

as is usual, he does, eventually, come upon the scent of another -- but the scent is of a pack: the layered traces of marked borders and other wolves a giveaway. it is not a pack-scent he recognizes. perhaps an opportunity to learn about any potential neighbors, okeanos thinks, and lets himself step into sight, his expression friendly. "hallo," he calls, "i'm  not intruding on anything, am i?" there's no border near he can smell, but -- better to be polite and safe than reckless and chewed up, one thinks.
59 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Heyah," he called to the voice, tail waving softly in greeting. A large form appeared and he thought it was some bear cub at first. But it spoke the common tongue and bears didn't usually do that so it had to be a wolf.

His eyes scanned the man. He was large but youthful. He noted he hadn't fully grown into his legs and ears still looked slightly too big, but at least he was brought up well enough to not need to attain years of knowledge about pack lands.
He grinned, "Nah, I'm jus' scoutin' 'n' clearin' me 'ead. What's yer story?" 

He was charming. Like Jean, he supposed. But Jean disappeared so...he wasn't too sure what he should think.
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus
sorry for the wait!

relief relaxes his shoulders just slightly. the man seems friendly enough, he thinks, and the thickness of his accent is novel. pleasant, okeanos decides. "i live over in the forest that way," he says, vaguely gesturing, "with my sister and a friend. we're trying to found, um, a pack." sort of, okeanos thinks but does not add, recalling his last conversation with mal. how long until ibis gets bored and wants to flit away, too? (would he try to stop her or go with her? he cannot stand to think of them parting again willingly.)

eager to prevent the stranger from asking any followup questions about neverwinter's current state of affairs, okeanos says, "right now, though, i just wanted to take a walk. to clear my head, yeah," he adds, repeating what the man had just said. it's a nice way to put it - easy and vague.
59 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Throwing a lil shade down on who Leen actually is :eyes:
He nodded, wondering if he'd passed through. Probably. 
He nodded, remembering that a pack was being attempted. Perhaps it would be a chance of alliance outside of the sister packs. Certainly an enticing thought. 
He wasn't too bothered on asking about progress; they'd probably only started recently.

He wanted to clear his head too. Ideal.
"Aye, well, yer welcome t' join me." He smiled. Such power he had...such a sweet face. He felt some hidden, slumbering beast stir within him. 
Quiet, he thought. He could wait...soon Fig and Fenn would be perfect enough.
But what would stop him from enjoying his time with this man too?