Haunted Wood [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Possible Cameo. May reply again with either Valour or this asshat

It was all a show. How he slunk from the shadows, composure completely calm and fur unruffled. He caught the end of what was said, how the earth was angry. The rumbling had reminded him of thunder but he was certain it hadn't come from the skies, the ground had shaken just a bit and the animals around them seemed to notice something off, birds taking flight and the rustling in the foliage betraying the escape of prey. It was something wrong, something that could be bad for them all and yet....he refused to show the fear that was crawling over his skin like ants. He stayed off to the side, not joining the group but eyeing all who had arrived. He only recognized his father, Vanity and Serem who's neck his eyes fell upon for a short moment as he remembered the tang of her blood upon his tongue. "Whatever it is, it's done. The prey freaked a bit but I'm sure they'll be back" he piped up with his opinion and then settled into silence not really caring what they had to say in return.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by ThE nArRaToR - September 09, 2019, 07:18 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 09, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 09, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Serem - September 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Black Hat - September 11, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Valour - September 12, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 12, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Alison - September 12, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Abaddon - September 12, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 13, 2019, 04:40 PM