Totoka River uuliktuk ☙
11 Posts
Ooc —
I've had the dialog written for like a week and a half and I just can't get this to feel finished... :/ Sorry for the delay!

Having to think about what 'miss' really meant made him mildly confused, 'Miss' is... I suppose I had not thought much of it's definition.  It was just what I was taught to say to be polite to women who were my peers?  I do not know why that word over others, as it is not like I walked right past as to 'miss' you that way.  Cheeky, again.  But it was one of those things he hadn't thought much about.  It just was.

Hmm.  Thinking about it, the other group I was adding to the list might not be considered in these wilds, just near.  But they had offered me a home; that is hard to compete against.  It was a place I would be fine, but perhaps not truly happy. He did seem to feel bad about turning down their generosity.  It might turn out to be a mistake, and certainly with the current unpredictability, he very well could come to regret it.  There was no point to speculating about it now.

No, that was not a note to end on, so he continued a bit brighter, There was also a young girl I met from one of the packs here, she was going adventuring and was keen to tell me about the sights she had seen.  I had been following a creek to a lake that was near her home -- that lake eventually turns into the river here.  She told me that if I had gone the other way along the creek shore, I would have come across some waterfalls that were not to be missed!  The next time I pass by I will go see them, but there is much more to explore first. I will always take the knowledge of what to visit.  Closest thing to a story he had right now, at least.

There he paused before he continued with a mildly devilish grin, But then there is you.  The latest competitor.
Messages In This Thread
uuliktuk ☙ - by Kukutux - September 09, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: uuliktuk ☙ - by Vidocq - September 17, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: uuliktuk ☙ - by Kukutux - September 17, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: uuliktuk ☙ - by Vidocq - September 17, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: uuliktuk ☙ - by Kukutux - September 17, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: uuliktuk ☙ - by Vidocq - September 29, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: uuliktuk ☙ - by Kukutux - October 01, 2019, 12:28 AM
RE: uuliktuk ☙ - by Vidocq - October 06, 2019, 01:32 AM
RE: uuliktuk ☙ - by Kukutux - October 06, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: uuliktuk ☙ - by Vidocq - October 11, 2019, 01:07 AM
RE: uuliktuk ☙ - by Kukutux - October 11, 2019, 08:58 AM